JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
BCM
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Redmond
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20210303_171955.jpg 20210303_172005.jpg 20210303_171010.jpg

Got around 200 rounds down range. Been sitting in a case.
Looking for $1,200 obo cash

Parts list
Caliber is 5.56/.223

Bcm kmr 14.5 upper with bcm barrel( I don't remember if its the enhanced lightweight varrient)
Surefire warcomp
Bcm fde/bronze BCG
Bcm 4x4 charging handle
Larue SBT S2 trigger
Magpul pistol grip
PSA Lower
SBA3 Brace with split fix
Will come with 2 mags and a 2 point magpul sling. I also have a eotech xps2-0 that I can add for $1500 or $450 by its self. Can meet in Portland area

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi Girtmaster and Dirtydawg,
Welcome to NWFA.com Girtmaster!!

When offering to purchase below the stated price or offer trades item not stated by the seller/OP, PLEASE use "Start Conversation" or Private Message "(PM)" to present the offer instead of posting for ALL to see!
if you don't know how to PM the seller/OP, please ask how to.
Also please read the rules for beginners or new members.
if you want to purchase at stated price, post "I'll take it" to lock in the purchase.

Dirtydawg - this BCM/PSA that you are posting/wanting to sell looks like a rifle but if the barrel is 14.5" it is an pistol and should have been posted in the pistol classified not in the rifle classified.

Hi Girtmaster and Dirtydawg,
Welcome to NWFA.com Girtmaster!!

When offering to purchase below the stated price or offer trades item not stated by the seller/OP, PLEASE use "Start Conversation" or Private Message "(PM)" to present the offer instead of posting for ALL to see!
if you don't know how to PM the seller/OP, please ask how to.
Also please read the rules for beginners or new members.
if you want to purchase at stated price, post "I'll take it" to lock in the purchase.

Dirtydawg - this BCM/PSA that you are posting/wanting to sell looks like a rifle but if the barrel is 14.5" it is an pistol and should have been posted in the pistol classified not in the rifle classified.
Hey, thanks for the clarification. Is there a way for me to move the add or do I need to make a new one?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.