JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well if you look, this is the "Legal and Political" section... Which this falls under, considering the promises made to get the hispanic vote so that Obama could make sure to get re elected so he could further destroy the Constitution that he hates.. . Nowhere does it say Legal and political regarding guns only. But if you want me to move it to off topic i have no problem with that, if i can figure out how to move it

Well if you look, this is the "Legal and Political" section... Which this falls under, considering the promises made to get the hispanic vote so that Obama could make sure to get re elected so he could further destroy the Constitution that he hates.. . Nowhere does it say Legal and political regarding guns only. But if you want me to move it to off topic i have no problem with that, if i can figure out how to move it

Read rule 9.

<broken link removed>

Nowhere does it say Legal and political regarding guns only.

Top left corner under the "+Post New Topic" button." you pressed to post, it reads:

Forum: Legal and Political
Local, county, or national legal and political firearm issues.

All topics MUST be firearm related.

Just saying...it so happens I agree with you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads