JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To be soon abandoned by the media in favor of. "Ted Cruz has odd eyebrows" and "has KIM put on weight?".
I think he's lost a few pounds myself!:D
Kim-Jong-Un-7.jpg

How is it folks can infiltrate every armed national/local force in that area yet the nuke sections have thorough screening?!
I find that odd.
"The gunmen, who several students said communicated with each other in a foreign language, possibly Arabic, managed to slip past the school's tight security because at least some of them were wearing Pakistani military uniforms, some witnesses said"

Aha!, the old "False Uniform trick"! Popular on old episodes of Hogan's Heroes and the like. Ingenious!, who wouldn't be fooled by that?
All jokes aside, at a high risk target like a School for kid's of soldiers you'd have thought they could do better.
Makes you worry exactly who is minding the nukes and other weapons of mass destruction over there.

tight security because at least some of them were wearing Pakistani military uniforms, some witnesses said"

Aha!, the old "False Uniform trick"! Popular on old episodes of Hogan's Heroes and the like. Ingenious!, who wouldn't be fooled by that?

Been going on in Iraq and Afghanistan. My son and his platoon ended up pointing guns at Iraqi "policemen" when they pointed guns at other Marines. Turns out they were not "policemen" ..shocking. They were lucky to get out of that one with no shots fired.

Makes you worry exactly who is minding the nukes and other weapons of mass destruction over there.

The Taliban will be shortly. This is their entire focus in Pakistan. Already a corrupt government, it will not be long before they have the nukes, and the people to use them. Expect the next major conflict to happen there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top