JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't seen the movie but read the book. Couldn't sleep that night I was so upset. The CIA lead that kept holding them back should have been put on trial, but he got a medal of some kind.

Enjoyed the movie and have been encouraging others to see it as well. Hurts my soul to know that there are people in all levels of government that thought Libyan feelings were more important than 36 American lives. If our government is willing to right off three dozen people that work for them how do you think they feel about the rest of us?

On a side note I wasn't aware until recently that Tyrone (Rone) Woods was a native Oregonian and graduate of Oregon City High School in 1989

"I walked into this country, I'm gonna walk out."

Just watched it a couple nights ago. My boy ships out to MCRD SD in the fall..hubs keeps bringing home 'Marine' movies--guess he's trying to get in the spirit...*sigh*

Monica, one thing for a young man or woman to consider when entering the military is that no movie or video will ever correctly describe the entry process. But life altering training will give them the incentive to carry on.
I wish good fortune to any and all that are brave enough to volunteer to serve their country.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top