JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this movie and I ask all of you to please go and see it. This was a tell-it-like-it-was experience that left me proud of the resolve of the brave men and women who defend our country while leaving me more angry with the current administration than I thought I ever could be. It was a real game changer. I no longer see O'bama or Hitlèry voters as idiots, I now see them as conspirators of the movement that is trying to destroy our country, our way of life, and our freedom.

Go see it before you think I'm being dramatic. We talk about not supporting libtard actors and directors. This is our chance to actually show support for media that isn't afraid of rattling the cage of those treasonous bastids.

I saw it. The only thing I wish they would have done was emphasized the part Hillary and Obama played (they are never mentioned)...and it was not emphasized enough to me the refusal to send help. Wouldn't have hurt to see a scene of Obama heading off to bed while the fighting went on....

Saw it, I thought they did an excellent job letting people know that nobody came. Even though they didn't specifically say who didn't send help, they did a great job. Go see this movie, it's excellent.

I saw it. The only thing I wish they would have done was emphasized the part Hillary and Obama played (they are never mentioned)...and it was not emphasized enough to me the refusal to send help. Wouldn't have hurt to see a scene of Obama heading off to bed while the fighting went on....

I think they drove the point home well enough without mentioning specific names. The last line when the Libyan transport plane came to pick them up summed it up perfectly in my opinion.

On my list, one of the minor downsides of island living is only one expensive little theatre. So I still need to watch/buy American Sniper as well but then I make the analogy, well, that's 60 plus rounds of 5fitty six..... Hope to see 13 hours in a couple of weeks.

Brutus Out

As seen on Twitter:

John McDowell (@johnnymcdowell):
I gave four liberal friends a ride to see the movie, "13 Hours."
And to get a point across.....I left them there.

There are scumbags out the yazoo like Clinton, I get that, Hell Putin is an assassin and in charge of a large nation...what burns me up are the people who give her Hillary, a pass on Benghazi and all the other BS she has been a part of.

The classified e-mail scandal should have her going to prison for LIFE. Top Secret SAP messages...she should be so cooked! I've not been spooky for 20 odd years but I am 99.9 per cent sure her email was hacked.....Am I the only one that wonders why the Iranians held out for SO MANY benefits for their Nuclear program????? Methinks they were reading somebody's mail and it wasn't the Sears Roebuck catalog. She is the lowest form of disingenuous political traitor to the nation and yet people of intelligence lie for her and back her to the hilt....It's like say "Hillary Clinton" and their brain, logic, common sense and morals all go on an extended vacation at light speed!

Brutus Out

As seen on Twitter:

John McDowell (@johnnymcdowell):
I gave four liberal friends a ride to see the movie, "13 Hours."
And to get a point across.....I left them there.

Only counts if it was a night movie in S. Chicago, Compton, or another like ghetto.

I want to see this so bad.
After watching the fox news special with the 3 guys that were on the ground fighting and their first person accts I was dying to see this movie. Imm so happy they came out with this to show the masses and hollywood liberals what their leaders do to real Americans.

The guy talking about getting his arm blown up, and hanging by tendons and he was trying to swing it back up to hold his rifle. How he thought it was funny. He couldn't figure out why his arm didn't work.

F those guys are HEROES!

"We're Going Arrest … The Man That Made The MOVIE." -- Said President Hillary Clinton, sounding suspiciously like she did when referencing the bogus video, in Oct of 2012.

Here's hoping Michael Bay's career isn't over.

Since I'm home alone a lot and the steelhead fishing is suckin hind teat, I'm going to get the last man standing series on Netflix from episode one.....
And I'll wait till 13 Hours comes out on video, not giving a dime to the cinemas unless being dragged kicking and screaming....o_Oo_Oo_O

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads