Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

13 Hours

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by No_Regerts, Jan 21, 2016.

1. No_Regerts

No_Regerts United States Well-Known Member

I saw this movie and I ask all of you to please go and see it. This was a tell-it-like-it-was experience that left me proud of the resolve of the brave men and women who defend our country while leaving me more angry with the current administration than I thought I ever could be. It was a real game changer. I no longer see O'bama or Hitlèry voters as idiots, I now see them as conspirators of the movement that is trying to destroy our country, our way of life, and our freedom.

Go see it before you think I'm being dramatic. We talk about not supporting libtard actors and directors. This is our chance to actually show support for media that isn't afraid of rattling the cage of those treasonous bastids.

2. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

I saw it. The only thing I wish they would have done was emphasized the part Hillary and Obama played (they are never mentioned)...and it was not emphasized enough to me the refusal to send help. Wouldn't have hurt to see a scene of Obama heading off to bed while the fighting went on....

3. fxdc

fxdc Da Valley USPSA, SPEED STEEL, IDPA, 3 GUN

Gonna buy It , hope part of the money goes to their Shadow warrior's foundation

fredball and pearlselby like this.
  4. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

Saw it, I thought they did an excellent job letting people know that nobody came. Even though they didn't specifically say who didn't send help, they did a great job. Go see this movie, it's excellent.

Reacher120 and pearlselby like this.
  5. Buster1

Buster1 Oregon Coast Active Member

I think they drove the point home well enough without mentioning specific names. The last line when the Libyan transport plane came to pick them up summed it up perfectly in my opinion.

Bazooka Joe likes this.
  6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Why can't they be BOTH?! o_O ;)

No_Regerts, 308 and Brutus57 like this.
  7. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Last man shoulda broken arrowed that bubblegum hole.
    what a terrible thing
    I intend to see it

Dyjital likes this.
  8. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

On my list, one of the minor downsides of island living is only one expensive little theatre. So I still need to watch/buy American Sniper as well but then I make the analogy, well, that's 60 plus rounds of 5fitty six..... Hope to see 13 hours in a couple of weeks.

Brutus Out

erudne, clearconscience and Dyjital like this.
  9. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

As seen on Twitter:

John McDowell (@johnnymcdowell):
    I gave four liberal friends a ride to see the movie, "13 Hours."
    And to get a point across.....I left them there.

10. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

And I hope he cackled "What does it matter!!?" later.

11. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Just left the movie. Very well done and powerful. Glad I saw it on the big screen. Really moving on just how along there.

No_Regerts likes this.
  12. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

There are scumbags out the yazoo like Clinton, I get that, Hell Putin is an assassin and in charge of a large nation...what burns me up are the people who give her Hillary, a pass on Benghazi and all the other BS she has been a part of.

The classified e-mail scandal should have her going to prison for LIFE. Top Secret SAP messages...she should be so cooked! I've not been spooky for 20 odd years but I am 99.9 per cent sure her email was hacked.....Am I the only one that wonders why the Iranians held out for SO MANY benefits for their Nuclear program????? Methinks they were reading somebody's mail and it wasn't the Sears Roebuck catalog. She is the lowest form of disingenuous political traitor to the nation and yet people of intelligence lie for her and back her to the hilt....It's like say "Hillary Clinton" and their brain, logic, common sense and morals all go on an extended vacation at light speed!

Brutus Out

erudne, Caveman Jim and No_Regerts like this.
  13. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Only counts if it was a night movie in S. Chicago, Compton, or another like ghetto.

I want to see this so bad.
    After watching the fox news special with the 3 guys that were on the ground fighting and their first person accts I was dying to see this movie. Imm so happy they came out with this to show the masses and hollywood liberals what their leaders do to real Americans.

The guy talking about getting his arm blown up, and hanging by tendons and he was trying to swing it back up to hold his rifle. How he thought it was funny. He couldn't figure out why his arm didn't work.

F those guys are HEROES!

14. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

"We're Going Arrest … The Man That Made The MOVIE." -- Said President Hillary Clinton, sounding suspiciously like she did when referencing the bogus video, in Oct of 2012.

Here's hoping Michael Bay's career isn't over.

15. No_Regerts

There is a sit com on TV called Last Man Standing. Hitlery was getting bashed pretty good on there. It was almost enough to make me watch it again.

erudne, Caveman Jim and Jamie6.5 like this.
  16. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

When it comes to idiotic dems and their policies, Tim Allen takes no prisoners.
    I'm not a big one for sitcoms, but that guy cracks me up.

erudne and Caveman Jim like this.
  17. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Since I'm home alone a lot and the steelhead fishing is suckin hind teat, I'm going to get the last man standing series on Netflix from episode one.....
    And I'll wait till 13 Hours comes out on video, not giving a dime to the cinemas unless being dragged kicking and screaming....o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    clearconscience likes this.
  18. No_Regerts

Ha, I went heeled up and nobody notices....

Brutus57 likes this.
  19. Defense Minister

Defense Minister Eugene/Springfield Active Member

So glad this came out in an election year with Hillary eyeing the White House. The timing couldn't be better!

20. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, you won't drop it! :cool: Just don't eat that buttered popcorn and fondle the iron. ;):p

No_Regerts and clearconscience like this.