JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new/unfired. M4, 1:7, qpq finish. Thanks for looking

D88EFFA1-61BD-4091-A166-161F4A9E6AF1.jpeg 38400E61-F65D-4453-9922-8EEBB1EB54A9.jpeg 193D53CF-B6CE-49FB-BF02-8025478CD2B5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is it pinned and welded? Are you sure it's CL? I've only found that they are QPQ finished. Also if not pinned how much for the barrel alone? Thanks

Is it pinned and welded? Are you sure it's CL? I've only found that they are QPQ finished. Also if not pinned how much for the barrel alone? Thanks
It's not pinned and welded. I apologize for not adding that.
This is from the "details" on the barrel from the BA website.
This 5.56 chambered 13.7 inch Performance Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish. Our Performance Series Barrels feature a Nickel Boron Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension.
I want to get $220 for the barrel. I had to wait months for it and I paid more. With parts availability the way it is, it only makes sense to sell if I can get my asking price. Thank you.

No problem, I'm looking to replace my 16" CHF spikes middy with a 13.7" or 14.5. Kinda wanted a CL barrel. I'll keep this barrel in mind though. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top