JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't seen anywhere. Everything for .300 BLK seems to be either 16" or for pistol/SBR they're 9"/10"/12". I might have seen 14.5" at some point in the past but I don't believe I've ever seen a 13.7" in any caliber. Are you sure it exists? Seems too long for a pistol build, too close to rifle length to be worth it for SBR, and too short to bring over 16" with a muzzle device to make it a legal rifle. Are you trying to build a rifle, a pistol, or an SBR? If it's pistol or SBR, you might as well go 12". It's only 1.5" shorter than what you're looking for and more importantly it's readily available.

I'm actually not sure it exists. Plan was to pin a KX3 on it to get 16" out of a 13.7. I thought I had seen a Noveske in that length, but who knows. Just didn't feel like paying $500+ for a name that isn't worth it anymore.

Don't blame you. I just checked and Palmetto actually has that 12" barrel by itself in stock right now for $200 ($250 but they have 20% off right now). But it sounds like you are actually wanting a rifle build. Not sure why there aren't any in 14.5/14.7/whatever though. It's a popular length for 5.56. Especially with all the people wanting to put a supressor on .300 BLK and keep overall lenght down. Or maybe everybody that gets a can goes ahead and SBR it while their at it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top