JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stop in every so often as I drive by on my way to work. I haven't bought anything as of yet, but I have a couple items on my mind. I'm always greeted promptly and in a friendly manner. I've never had any issue fondling what I want to fondle. Firearms and optics only, no ammo, and I'm not sure of any gunsmithing being done in shop. Decent selection and always something new.

Bill's store may be small, but it's BIG on the inside.
Friendly, helpful, a real no BS zone.
PACKED with great guns. NO junk here. Ever.
Everything is priced fairly and the stock moves fast, so stop in often.
I have scored five great guns so far, and make it a point to stop in whenever I'm nearby.

I have bought two guns and traded in two guns this year at this shop. I am very happy with the customer service and prices. Great selection of military rifles.

I visited this Gun Store today and was pleasantly surprised by a nice greeting, friendly faces and lots of help trying to find what I was looking for. They didn't carry my gun but they even tried to find it through all their vendors.

I'd go back.

I've been in there twice, the second time I went with a friend and he did end up buying a nice Ruger 44 mag. The owner is a very pleasant guy and he has a good variety of rifles and shotguns. The handguns he had at the time were quality used guns and his prices are reasonable. It's a good shop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top