JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is a good 2 3/4" buckshot that I can buy by the case? I'm trying to stock up. I don't like buying different kinds of ammo for my stock pile. 9mm and 5.56 are all federal, about 2000 9mm and 4000 5.56 so far. Also, how much comes in a case?

Normally, 250 rounds to a case, Maybe more of less depending on the manufacturer.

I've been looking at that Military Surplus Winchester/Olin 00 Buckshot for my Mossberg 500. That stuff is spendy at almost a 90 cents a shot, so I'll consider Nobel Sport or something.

Unless you want copper plated buck (and are willing to pay extra for it), remington is usually the best priced buckshot from what I've seen. Not sure if midwayusa still sells it by the case, but they use to.

S&B sells 25rd boxes. I had a box and never shot any, but I've tried some of their centerfire rifle/pistol ammo and brass, and it's probably the worst non-surplus ammo I've shot.

Fiocchi is real reasonably priced. They sell 10rd boxes, but not sure on cases. I've shot a fair amount of their low recoil buck, and other than being a little dirtier than rem/win/federal, it was good ammo for the money.

I've seen 250rd cases of PMC buckshot at gunshows for $125 before, but that was at least a few years back. The few boxes of PMC buck I shot were filthy too.

I bought a case of Remington 00 buck from a member on here. Seems like I paid $175 for it. It's 250 rounds, but in retail boxes of 5 rounds each.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top