JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Benelli Montefeltro Silver that I'd like to let go. It was also posted on Armslist so I'll just copy n paste what I typed there.

"I have only put a few hundred rounds of federal top gun 12 guage loads through this shotgun using only one of the chokes. Has no marks or nicks anywhere. Super smooth shooting, fast shotgun. Having to wipe my fingerprints off of it is driving me crazy so off it goes. The paper/bottle of lube/safety lock will also be included."

I would like to meet locally at, "A Cut Above Pawn" for transfer but, am open to offers and trades.

I can post more photos if anyone would like. This shotgun was always handled very carefully and was only brought out to shoot clay pigeons and is like new; despite the few hundred rounds i shot through it, the bolt of the shotgun has virtually no wear.

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Moved for you.

Very nice gun, i have the sporting version, not quite as fancy, but still looks amazing, wish mine came with the case this one does.

Moved for you.

Very nice gun, i have the sporting version, not quite as fancy, but still looks amazing, wish mine came with the case this one does.
Thank you for moving to the correct place! I absolutely love the inertia driven system; it stays so clean and really feels quite smooth and low recoiling. I want an M4 badly!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.