JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Was this at the centrailia gun show today? I saw almost the same exact green shotgun there....

This is an example of useless chatter that has nothing to do with the sale of the firearm. If this is sold the OP should have closed the thread.

SF-

That was the one lol. I wasnt able to make it to the show this weekend so I sent it down with my brother in law. See SF, the gun is now famous!

And before anyone asks, yes it is still for sale.

Was this at the centrailia gun show today? I saw almost the same exact green shotgun there....

This is an example of useless chatter that has nothing to do with the sale of the firearm. If this is sold the OP should have closed the thread.

SF-

Useless chatter? I believe olydemon was just asking a question!

Useless chatter? I believe olydemon was just asking a question!

I was asking because I checked out a similar looking shotgun at the show Saturday, and was wondering if it happened to be the same one. How many painted green shotguns could there be around here? I dont see why thats considered to be "useless chatter". Besides, it is clearly not sold, and the OP answered my question..

Vern, Thanks for confirming my question. I spend my play $ yesterday on a new pistol, so for now Im not in the market for a new buy, but who knows if its there next month... maybe we can deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.