Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

12g Truck Shotgun (Stevens/Savage) $165

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by vern357, Apr 29, 2011.

1. vern357

vern357 Near Olympia Member

Yes its ugly, yes its been cut down, and yes it shoots just fine. I got it cheap because it needed a new shell stop, got one from numrich and it is ready to go. Cash is good, or trade for a .22 plinker handgun.

green12001.th.jpg
    green12002.th.jpg

2. koolwa

koolwa Tacoma Member

Do you still have this?

3. vern357

Sure do. And I forgot to update the add but I replaced the shell stop a few weeks ago and she runs like a champ now.

4. krayvon

krayvon Seattle! Member

pm sent about buying ! :)

5. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

Was this at the centrailia gun show today? I saw almost the same exact green shotgun there....

This is an example of useless chatter that has nothing to do with the sale of the firearm. If this is sold the OP should have closed the thread.

SF-

6. vern357

That was the one lol. I wasnt able to make it to the show this weekend so I sent it down with my brother in law. See SF, the gun is now famous!

And before anyone asks, yes it is still for sale.

7. bmont

bmont Hillsboro Member

Useless chatter? I believe olydemon was just asking a question!

8. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

I was asking because I checked out a similar looking shotgun at the show Saturday, and was wondering if it happened to be the same one. How many painted green shotguns could there be around here? I dont see why thats considered to be "useless chatter". Besides, it is clearly not sold, and the OP answered my question..

Vern, Thanks for confirming my question. I spend my play $ yesterday on a new pistol, so for now Im not in the market for a new buy, but who knows if its there next month... maybe we can deal.

9. hackercat13

hackercat13 Steilacoom, WA Active Member

Hey Vern,
    do you still have this for sale? Is it a model 350? How many shells does it hold?
    Thanks!
    Chris