JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reviews are indicating that the stocks are relatively beat to crap but the metals are pretty good condition

And then I checked to see what shipping would run.

$37.84

Well that ruined it for me.

Yea I think
Those hot cakes sure sell fast when they are hot.
Yea I think they got the "I remember when Mosins were $120, boy I could have should have bought one then" crowd. Nothing wrong with that though! Anyone who gets a rifle they like, can use (or play with/work on or even just to look at) and enjoy for $120 that's awesome!

I remember the days when they were always $100 at Big 5 sporting goods. Got a couple from that time still sitting in the safe. They came with bayonets and slings too in carbines and sniper variants. Had to clean the cosmoline off. They sold them like that the whole time I was growing up. My dad bought me, my brother, and himself one. That was how long ago? Only 10 or 15 years. How times change. Now some people collect them. We always just thought of them as cheap, powerful, woods guns.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top