JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone interested in some of these cans?? There is a guy in Washington that bought 200 and has about 100 left.

I could take my truck up and load it to the top of the canopy with these if I get enough offers here in the Portland/Salem metro area. It's a long drive and with the price of diesel I want to make the trip worth my time and expense. Will consider ammo, silver, or primers and powder as trades or $20 cash per can.

Let me know ASAP.

Here is part of the Washington guys ad.

120 MM TALL NEOPRENE SEAL LID STEEL AMMO CANS-

Clean 120 mm tall ammo cans - the ones with the same 7 x 12 inch footprint of a standard 50 cal can, only tall - as in, 32 inches tall.

Same lid style as a standard 50 cal can as well - snap latch, neoprene seal, water tight closure. Tough as nails, and incredibly versatile.

These are mil surp cans in very good condition. Two hundred of them. 200

I don't need all of then, but, I gotta take all of them to get any of them.

These would be great for brass, ammo, supplies, caching, weapons storage in adverse conditions, tools, you name it.

Anyone else want cans ? I will do delivery to either Lacey or Marysville Cabelas on Sunday mornings.

Or, you can arrange pick up or deliveries with me from Renton to Everett.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top