JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shooting someone is a very personal experience.

Many people will try to to tell you just what you need to do and feel.
Some of these people have no clue...as they have never experienced what you have.

All I can say is :
You need to do what it right for you to do...and feel how you need to feel...
All of which may change over time.
Andy

Let's not overlook the two other pieces of human trash involved in this tragedy. I use the term tragedy not because of what happened to the POS who was fatally shot whilst attacking a woman in her own home, but from the POV of the brave young man who was forced by circumstances that NO 12-y/o should face into pulling the trigger on him.

These two are also charged in connection with the house-breaking crime -

Quote from WAFB9 - 'The sheriff says while deputies were investigating the incident they learned at least two other suspects, Johnathon Barker, of Clinton, and Jennifer Bond, of Ethel, were involved in the home invasion.

4W2BRFHVKRBUFELLZYDQR7UUK4.jpg
Johnathon Barker and Jennifer Bond(East Feliciana Parish Sheriff's Office)

Barker was arrested and booked into the East Feliciana Parish Prison on charges of second-degree murder, principle to aggravated burglary, and principle to aggravated kidnapping.

Bond was arrested and booked on the charge of accessory after the fact.

Travis says the name of the deceased suspect is being withheld at this time until they can be identified by the East Feliciana Parish Coroner's Office and their next of kin have been notified. The case remains under investigation by the East Feliciana Parish Sheriff's Office.' End Quote.

It's odd how you can just look at the two above and know, without being told, that there is something seriously amiss with them. Me, I wouldn't buy either of them for 5 cents a pound.

Best part of this story: "LeBlanc was later pronounced dead at the hospital by the East Feliciana Parish Coroner."

One less drain on society, no long prison sentence at taxpayer expense. This 12-yo deserves a medal.

Let's not overlook the two other pieces of human trash involved in this tragedy. I use the term tragedy not because of what happened to the POS who was fatally shot whilst attacking a woman in her own home, but from the POV of the brave young man who was forced by circumstances that NO 12-y/o should face into pulling the trigger on him.

Quote from WAFB9 - 'The sheriff says while deputies were investigating the incident they learned at least two other suspects, Johnathon Barker, of Clinton, and Jennifer Bond, of Ethel, were involved in the home invasion.

View attachment 986323

Barker was arrested and booked into the East Feliciana Parish Prison on charges of second-degree murder, principle to aggravated burglary, and principle to aggravated kidnapping.

Travis says the name of the deceased suspect is being withheld at this time until they can be identified by the East Feliciana Parish Coroner's Office and their next of kin have been notified. The case remains under investigation by the East Feliciana Parish Sheriff's Office.' End Quote.

It's odd how you can just look at the two above and know, without being told, that there is something seriously amiss with them. Me, I wouldn't buy either of them for 5 cents a pound.
Tweaker trash. The meth will take them soon enough. Sorry, no compassion for feral humans who make themselves a drain on society and victimize decent folk in the process.

View attachment 986323

Free crab food is about all they'd be good for.

Kudos to the young fellow for knowing what to do in a pinch and doing it. My thinking is, if he had his wits about him enough to carry this off, he will be able to handle the after part. Knowing you did right goes a long way toward getting over it. He has the sure and certain knowledge that he prevented something very bad from happening to his mother.

At age 12, the lucky lad doesn't have to suffer anxiety over a civil lawsuit, either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top