12" square AR500 gong

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by IronMonster, Jun 28, 2017.

1. IronMonster

IronMonster
    Free Idaho!
    Opinionated Member Bronze Vendor Lifetime Supporter

And I would be happy to ship three targets in a box with no liner as long as you accept responsibility and the loss if they don't make it. I pack my stuff really well, but I still think it's a risk

No matter how well it's packed if it doesn't make it USPS will not honor a loss claim. Their position? Well obviously it was not packed well enough because the box did not survive

nammac and F2CMaDMaXX like this.
  2. IronMonster

IronMonster
    Free Idaho!

I'll do a special. Three plates for $129 shipped (with out a metal lined box)

3. Hines11b3x

Hines11b3x
    Keizer, OR

If I wanted a custom shape what are the limitations of detail? Does it use a computer to cut like a plotter?

4. MasterChief1

MasterChief1
    ID

If enough people want that shape and it's not wasteful...... most likely

5. IronMonster

IronMonster
    Free Idaho!

IMG_1350.JPG
    Well that is kind of a loaded question. With my table thickness has a lot to do with the limitations of detail. Something cut in 1/4" can have much more detail than something cut in 1/2"

What ever is cut has to be first generated either in CAD software or vector image program like Inkscape or Illustrator

I have other options to cut as well. I have a local friend with a waterjet table, however its all about run time and will likely cost double or triple what it would cost for me to cut it. I can also do high def plasma or laser cut parts shipped out of Salt Lake.

Here is a stencil I cut on my table out of 3/16" for my wife

6. Hines11b3x

Hines11b3x
    Keizer, OR

Awesome thanks. I'm an industrial design major at school and I am always looking for different ways to make prototypes. I could just email you the .ai file. I will let you know when I need something cut. I will let my teachers know too and maybe get you some more work.

7. IronMonster

IronMonster
    Free Idaho!

Sounds good but send it as a DXF or SVG if you can