Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR 12 Guage Remington 870 Wingmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgunner

Reactions
I just have a too many shotguns not being used, so would like to make some safe room by selling one off. I have a pair that are both close in age, 12ga and 2 3/4". Both have been treated well and are clean & pretty with little use. One has a 28" vent ribbed barrel with fixed modified choke. The other has a 30" vent ribbed barrel with a fixed full choke. I need to sell one or the other---buyers choice for $400 and I cover your transfer at my FFL, or $375 and you cover your transfer. I travel I-84 almost weekly so could deliver/meet at an FFL between Portland and Hermiston and North to Tri Cities. Pics will be posted when I get a chance. If you want to own a nice 80's to 90's era Wingmaster at a fair price, don't let this opportunity pass you by. These are not black or plastic but either will do the same function but with just a bit more class. :D

20190524_125354_resized.jpg

20190524_125400_resized.jpg

20190524_125427_resized.jpg

And the other one.

20190524_125203_resized.jpg

20190524_125250_resized.jpg

20190524_125211_resized.jpg

Only trades that might get me interested would be a similar Wingmaster in 20ga, or a Ruger Redhawk in 357 with the 6 chamber cylinder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet

Staff online