JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
12' Gregor Welded Aluminum Boat

- Trailer with spare tire and magnetic trailer lights
- Two rod holder
- Two life jackets
- Lead anchor
- 6 gallon fuel tank
- 30# thrust older Minnkota (works fine)
- 15 HP Sears Gamefisher short shaft outboard - About two months ago I was using the 15HP motor and it died all of a sudden. I have not been able to get it started since then and have tried several times. I can't visable see anything wrong with the motor and the prop still turns freely ( It's not seized up). I have used fresh fuel and can not figure out why it wont start. It pulls just fine. The motor is very clean and ran great when it was running. It might be an easy fix for someone who knows more about outboards.

- The boat is in good shape and is water ready (needs new tags)
- I have a clean title and want to sell this to get a travel trailer for my family
- Other than the outboard everything works and functions fine. I was using it with no problems up until the motor issue.
- $1000 OBO

IMG_6096_zps81c5ea06.jpg
IMG_6095_zps2f3abbaa.jpg
IMG_6097_zps16aa8512.jpg
IMG_6098_zps8704a7d6.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top