JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lightly used and comes with 50 federal target loads.
200+transfer fee
Oregon City Area

1CD58AFB-BCA9-4F3E-975E-8FCA7BD79A0F.jpeg 034CAF20-A962-476A-B131-D4173DF8E380.jpeg
Sold

Last Edited:
How'd that thing work for you? I bought one a couple of yrs ago and haven't put a single shell through it yet.
It was an impulse buy 1) to replace an old Stevens sxs that my ex stole, and 2) It just looks so cool...

Sorry for the derail... you just don't see many of these up for sale so I've never even met another owner.

How'd that thing work for you? I bought one a couple of yrs ago and haven't put a single shell through it yet.
It was an impulse buy 1) to replace an old Stevens sxs that my ex stole, and 2) It just looks so cool...

Sorry for the derail... you just don't see many of these up for sale so I've never even met another owner.
So I'm upset to let go of it to say the least because it was SOOO much fun. Never encountered a problem. No problem talking about the gun either. Bought it to scratch that double barrel shotgun itch I've had and I would say the worst thing about it it the fit and finish. It strait up works every time, and you can pull both triggers at the same time. I've seen this at problematic with the other shotguns. And these guns are cheap. I want one in 20g. In conclusion, I will be getting another one at some point and make it a host for an registered SBS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.