JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi,

I am looking to trade my Mossberg 500 "Home and Field" 12 gauge for a Mossberg 500 20 gauge.
I would be really happy to find someone who has the 20 gauge "Field and Deer" but I'll also trade for the equivalent model to what I'm trading. I've got the box, manual, lock, choke tubes, everything that came with it. I've put somewhere around a 1000- 1200 rounds through the shotgun. It's not cosmetically perfect, It's got a few very small scratches on it. As far as furniture goes, I like wood or camo.

Also have some ammo you might be interested in buying or trading for.

I live in North Portland, PM me if you are interested. There's a few FFLs near by we can go to for the transfer.

12g 500.png

I have a Mossberg 500 20 gauge with the two barrels. It has less then 75 rds through it. Plastic stocks. I have the box. I would prefer to just sell it. PM me if interested.

Hi,

I am looking to trade my Mossberg 500 "Home and Field" 12 gauge for a Mossberg 500 20 gauge.
I would be really happy to find someone who has the 20 gauge "Field and Deer" but I'll also trade for the equivalent model to what I'm trading. I've got the box, manual, lock, choke tubes, everything that came with it. I've put somewhere around a 1000- 1200 rounds through the shotgun. It's not cosmetically perfect, It's got a few very small scratches on it. As far as furniture goes, I like wood or camo.

Also have some ammo you might be interested in buying or trading for.

I live in North Portland, PM me if you are interested. There's a few FFLs near by we can go to for the transfer.

View attachment 435057
Hey guy I have a 870 20 gauge maybe 100 rounds through it, would love to trade you! I live in Vancouver, please give me a call or txt any time ny number is 360 953 4092

THE MOSSBERG 12 GAUGE IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. I apologize for not stating this earlier.

IT appears that there may be a sale between Sheepdog and Jay though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.