JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
West linn
State
Oregon
So I've been reloading 12 for myself for 30+ years. Right now I'm doing loads that are a mix of BB, 4 and 5 shot. Fun for playing...effective for defense....lol. Also have some 9 shot...

I also cast and make slugs, but not offering that here.

Thinking a round of 12 for 5 rounds of .22?

Let me know if any interest...I'm in West Linn by marylhurst. Text 503-697-7116.

IMG_20210405_102424704.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's never a good idea to shoot someone else's reloads....it's also illegal to sell them without a manufacturers license...

It's never a good idea to shoot someone else's reloads....it's also illegal to sell them without a manufacturers license...
Huh. So all the reloaded ammo I've bought from folks at gun shows for 40 years, that weren't businesses, were both dangerous and illegal? Thanks for setting me straight.

Let's just see how long it takes for big brother to shut me down....oh..and you'll note they are not for sale...

*eye roll*

If the ATF is asked does the selling of reloaded ammunition , require a license , their answer is this :

"Yes, if the person engages in the business of selling or distributing reloads for the purpose of livelihood and profit".

As stated in the ad....these reloads are for trade...not for sale.
It does not appear that the trader is making reloaded ammunition for a livelihood...
And yes I know that the terms "livelihood" and "profit" are subject to interpretation.
Also please note that I am not a lawyer , nor play one on TV or even stayed at a Holiday Inn recently.
Andy

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top