JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The remington 870 is the ford mustang of shot guns. You can build your own to your specs and parts are available everywhere. Same with the mossberg, not so with the benelli but it's a fine gun by itself.

never heard of saiga tell me more

Made in Russia on an AK action. Cnverted to pistol grip here in the US. Base cost about $500. 10 and 12 round stick mags and 20 and 30 round drums are available. Reliability of an AK and power of a 12 gauge. Even semi you can knock out 12 rounds in 3 seconds.

index-2.jpg

S02-16inchwt.gif

saiga is cool but I just want to blow a few things up and maybe protect my home, not end a war. Besides I couldnt afford the ammo. that is unless you want to trade one for my pre 64 94

WIRED is that a SBR Saiga 12ga???

Made in Russia on an AK action. Cnverted to pistol grip here in the US. Base cost about $500. 10 and 12 round stick mags and 20 and 30 round drums are available. Reliability of an AK and power of a 12 gauge. Even semi you can knock out 12 rounds in 3 seconds.

index-2.jpg

S02-16inchwt.gif

yea you are right. spent a good portion of my day looking at slugs and buck shot, $2 to$3 per round. Is this gun widely available? I can only assume it can be modified to full

yea you are right. spent a good portion of my day looking at slugs and buck shot, $2 to$3 per round. Is this gun widely available? I can only assume it can be modified to full

I just bought 250 rounds of 9 pellet S&B 00 buck from cheaperthandirt for $125 delivered.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top