Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

12 GA Shotgun

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by glockguy, Sep 28, 2009.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

One Of my buddy's is looking for a 12 GA Shotty he'd prefer a Tactical one or at least one with a shorter barrel, If any of you have one that youd like to sell for a decent price please let me know thank you!:thumbup:

2. Pukwudji

Pukwudji Hillsboro, OR Member

It isn't tactical or with a short barrel, but I have an 870 Express Super Magnum for $225. It currently has wood stock but I also have a synthetic pistol grip and forearm. Here's the ad for it: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14348

It has a longer barrel but for the price of a new barrel you could have a shotgun that is multi-purpose. Good for HD and for trap shooting/hunting.

-Brian

3. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I have a like new 870 with short barrel, long mag tube and Surefire forend for 500.

4. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

5. gjohnson

gjohnson Lake Oswego Member

6. Drkside45

Drkside45 chehalis wa Member

I have a very sweet winchester model 1300 defender speed pump,all black,7+1 capacity,fiber optic sights 2and3/4 and 3inch shells. has 20 rnds down the pipe and looks brand new.$400 can send pics if you want but I'm firm on the price,this is a very clean gun at 99%. Thanks:cool:

7. prime

prime Lane County Member

I have a benelli super nova tactical in desert cammo. $450

8. pinecenega

pinecenega oregon coast New Member

are you still in the maeket for a Trap shooting O/U?
    have an almost new YILDZ mx clays 12 ga with screw in chokes, ported barrels, real nice walnut stock.

$625.

Don