Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

12 GA Shotgun

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by glockguy, Sep 28, 2009.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

One Of my buddy's is looking for a 12 GA Shotty he'd prefer a Tactical one or at least one with a shorter barrel, If any of you have one that youd like to sell for a decent price please let me know thank you!:thumbup:

2. Pukwudji

Pukwudji Hillsboro, OR Member

It isn't tactical or with a short barrel, but I have an 870 Express Super Magnum for $225. It currently has wood stock but I also have a synthetic pistol grip and forearm. Here's the ad for it: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14348

It has a longer barrel but for the price of a new barrel you could have a shotgun that is multi-purpose. Good for HD and for trap shooting/hunting.

-Brian

3. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I have a like new 870 with short barrel, long mag tube and Surefire forend for 500.

4. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

5. gjohnson

gjohnson Lake Oswego Member

6. Drkside45

Drkside45 chehalis wa Member

I have a very sweet winchester model 1300 defender speed pump,all black,7+1 capacity,fiber optic sights 2and3/4 and 3inch shells. has 20 rnds down the pipe and looks brand new.$400 can send pics if you want but I'm firm on the price,this is a very clean gun at 99%. Thanks:cool:

7. prime

prime Lane County Member

I have a benelli super nova tactical in desert cammo. $450

8. pinecenega

pinecenega oregon coast New Member

are you still in the maeket for a Trap shooting O/U?
    have an almost new YILDZ mx clays 12 ga with screw in chokes, ported barrels, real nice walnut stock.

$625.

Don