JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spring is almost here - both properties still available.
I would take gold / platinum as a partial down payment and can carry an owner contract for the rest.
This is the best investment in this screw up economy.
We did not hit the bottom yet.
This is the PERFECT place to be if the "worst" will hit us.
Perfect place to get away for a week / month or whathever.
Place is very secured and monitored by your "future neighbors"
Get it now before is to late.
As an owner I will take off and pay for property title transfer / attorneys / notary public / taxes etc.
Real estate company in Wenatchee has all the info and are ready to start the process. My 26 acres was almost sold but the buyers back out ( family dispute )
Pm or email me.

Still for sale - /-- TRADE
Will take gold / platinum coins ( going rate ) as a down payment.
Owner contract - I will pay half of the closing costs,
Title and bill of sale ready to be signed by new owner ( pending contract )

Still
available
>>>>>

CIMG0149.jpg

CIMG0123-1.jpg

Prop6.jpg

Hey Just wanted to add a quick note that I was the buyer of the 12 acre property, everything went really smoothly and the location is great for getting away, I wish I had the funds to get one of the larger tracts of land as the creek is more accessible on those compared to mine, There is also quite a bit of wild edibles around the water area and plenty of game.

I went hunting out there last fall and had 6 deer come by my blind, but all were does/fawn and last year was buck only. Seen a few Elk, no bear and no Turkeys yet...but Lot's of grouse, rabbits and other little critters too. Picture from camping this spring; DSCF1982.jpg

Pretty safe remote area, must use key to get through gate and there is no other way for someone to come in unless they go by foot and that's a heck of hike. We keep stuff onsite and have had no issues with anyone messing with anything. FYI... You can save money by going directly through Douglas county and do a quit claim deed if you want, we did it through a real estate agent in Wenatchee but have since learned it's pretty easy if owner has deed to do the paperwork directly...

Thanks again D,...

Rick

DSCF1982.jpg

All 60 acres -- -- still available.......
The next buyer can subdivide them for 5 acres minimum ( 12 parcels total ) - 5 acres parcels are selling for 15-20K in this area.

Hey Just wanted to add a quick note that I was the buyer of the 12 acre property, everything went really smoothly and the location is great for getting away, I wish I had the funds to get one of the larger tracts of land as the creek is more accessible on those compared to mine, There is also quite a bit of wild edibles around the water area and plenty of game.

I went hunting out there last fall and had 6 deer come by my blind, but all were does/fawn and last year was buck only. Seen a few Elk, no bear and no Turkeys yet...but Lot's of grouse, rabbits and other little critters too. Picture from camping this spring; View attachment 45059

Pretty safe remote area, must use key to get through gate and there is no other way for someone to come in unless they go by foot and that's a heck of hike. We keep stuff onsite and have had no issues with anyone messing with anything. FYI... You can save money by going directly through Douglas county and do a quit claim deed if you want, we did it through a real estate agent in Wenatchee but have since learned it's pretty easy if owner has deed to do the paperwork directly...

Thanks again D,...

Rick

GREAT ....
I still have the 60 acres or (33 and 28) - will trade for gold - platinum etc...

The below is a copy and paste from my 1st page:

28 and 32 acres in the same area available.
25 miles from Wenatchee,
22 miles from lake Chelan
3 miles from Waterville ( closest town )
I have clear / clean title
26 acres - 45K -------------NOW -- 30K ( winter price )
15K down and owner contract.

33 acres - 52K----------------NOW -- 35K ( winter price )
20K down and owner contract
•••••••••••••••
Trade for gold/silver/Humvee••••
•••••••••••••••
Both property could be subdivided for a minimum of 5 acres.
Their is a lot of room to built a cabin or 2 on any of the subdivided 5 acres.
With a cabin on them you could sell them individually for 15-20K
I just don't have a time or money to do it myself.
500 sq. feet "cabin" will cost you 2-2.5K delivered and set up.
I got one of them 3 years ago.....

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top