JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you like the SDVE, I am betting you'd love the M&P's even better. I have owned two M&P's (.45 Full size and .40 compact) and my wife owns the Shield 9mm. I just love the way they fit in my hand (and the selection of the backstrap to somewhat customize that fit, except for the Shield which doesn't have that ability) and the way they shoot. I put in the Apex Duty Carry Action Enhancement Kit (DCAEK) in my 40c and it made it even better. I, personally, like the trigger of the M&P over the Glocks as I don't like the scissor trigger feel. Don't like that type on any so I like the feel of the M&P trigger against my finger. Just some things to chew on.

Bought a SD9VE last October, love it! It doesn't have the same trigger pull as the Sigma. Mine breaks at about 6.5#. My buddy compared it to his Glock, he was a little jealous that my gun was so much cheaper. Put about 400 rounds through it with no problems.
For the price, and given how good it shoots, and the ergonomics, you really can't go wrong. The only negative, is the cost of the magazines. Even before all the AWB craziness with the prices, they were like $40 bucks. Now good luck finding one :(
Someone mentioned the M&P in an earlier post. I've shot my friends M&P .40 and his Glock 22. The M&P is SOOO much better to shoot. I like Glocks, but the M&P is just that good.

the SD40VE is a Poor sidearm. I do not like it on a bus, i do not like it in a rush. I do not like it it is not a must
I tried it and did not like it. But I am happy you are happy with it. Cause that is that matters.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top