JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why didn't she talk to the cougar and try to pursuade it to go eat someone else's brother. Little bloodthirsty minx could have saved one of our Fur Citizen's lives... Oh... sorry... passing through PDX and it just slipped out..

Why didn't she talk to the cougar and try to pursuade it to go eat someone else's brother. Little bloodthirsty minx could have saved one of our Fur Citizen's lives... Oh... sorry... passing through PDX and it just slipped out..
Or even better convenience the lion to not kill for food or pleasure and that vegan is the more humane way of life.

Thank goodness she had a tag for it. Safe spaces would have started to fill up if anti's hear of this story AND she didn't have a tag.

On a more serious note, 50lbs? Makes me curious if there's a wasting disease going around that affects felines. Story notes lack of game, though I'm a touch leery on that at face value.

Thank goodness she had a tag for it. Safe spaces would have started to fill up if anti's hear of this story AND she didn't have a tag.

On a more serious note, 50lbs? Makes me curious if there's a wasting disease going around that affects felines. Story notes lack of game, though I'm a touch leery on that at face value.
noone would have heard this story if she didnt have a tag.

just sayin ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top