JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone seen #11 caps (for a .54 cal), lately? I've looked off and on for two months, and the big on-line places always out of stock.

If no, and you live in the Tigard / Newberg area, I'd be willing to buy 100 count sleeve/box from you ;)

Maybe , swap the #11 nipples for #10 or Musket nipples...if the firearm design allows for it...
And if you can find #10 or Musket caps in your area.

The nearest modern gun shop by me...has Musket caps in stock fairly often.
Andy

Has anyone seen #11 caps (for a .54 cal), lately? I've looked off and on for two months, and the big on-line places always out of stock.

If no, and you live in the Tigard / Newberg area, I'd be willing to buy 100 count sleeve/box from you ;)
From what I have seen they r impossible to find. Checked 4 local stores and 8-10 online shops. Musket are only ones available. I bought a BP gun and cannot shoot it as BP due to this. Others are in the same boat and selling off the guns they bought because they can't use them. I guess people are hoarding the caps? Sucks (and very frustrating) for new BP shooters cuz basically it comes down to ppl begging and pleading to get enough to shoot their gun. I thought about using cut down emptied 22 rounds or shotgun primers but not sure it's worth the trouble. Only viable option I have found is this, which I am not willing to do:

782E641C-88F5-4281-89F7-88B0D5942B73.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads