1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

10mm Witness

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by payohann, Mar 14, 2012.

1. payohann

payohann Tacoma, WA New Member

I'm seriously considering the EAA Witness 10mm, anyone out there have experience with this weapon? Seams very reasonable for this type of gun... Your thoughts? Thanks, Peter
  2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

The design is the same as the CZs.Supposedly a good,quality gun.And you can get it in a long slide hunter version.
    It does cost more than the G20 and I believe the mags are spendy.
    I like Glocks so I wouldn't buy one,but it doesn't mean the quality is there.
  3. HahnsXD

HahnsXD Battle Ground WA Active Member

Don't buy a standard Witness in 10mm. The older Witness's and the (current) Elite series have a heavier "square" slide profile. The new standard Witness has a rounded slide and it WILL crack with any real 10mm. I have a EAA Witness Elite Match in 10mm, it's a great gun and will take nuclear loads. But I'm replacing it with a G20SF for a few reasons, so it's up for sale.

My Witness Elite Match and G20SF were nearly the same.. If you pay more than a G20 for a standard Witness, you've been had.
    mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.