JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently ordered a Glock 20 and plan to reload for it. 200 gr. bullets really appeal to me in this cartridge as I plan to use the gun for my hunting carry pistol. One of the bullets I would like to use is Nosler's 200 gr. JHP. Any good loads or advice for going this direction with any 200 gr. bullet?

A couple things you may find yourself dealing with. Bulged cases (aka. Glock smilies,,,), Slide out running the mag spring. Mine never would run 100% on higher power reloads. :(

Some reload info here,,,

<broken link removed>

It's been a while since I owned a 10mm (need to rectify that soon) but I liked HS-6 for both my G20 and 5" 1911's. It will run dirty until you get to the upper end of the loading though.

I never felt comfortable reloading brass that was fired out of the stock glock barrel. I used an aftermarket barrel for target shooting due to the fully supported chamber.

I never had any issues with the slide speed on hot loads. I never went over max listed loads though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top