JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Model 20? generation 1,2,3 or 4? Modifications: guide rod, barrel, springs, pins, disconnector? Miles (rounds thru count) box? magazines? original papers?

with all that info and a pic one could better advise

Model 20? generation 1,2,3 or 4? Modifications: guide rod, barrel, springs, pins, disconnector? Miles (rounds thru count) box? magazines? original papers?

with all that info and a pic one could better advise

The extra mags and ammo are the factor that matters.Both are expensive for the gun

The rest of the extras and sell ability,don't always go hand in hand.The casual buyer may just want a 10mm cause his buddy told him he needed one.He won't know the difference on the rest.
Hi caps and AMMO YEAH

I sold a glock 20 last summer,with 4 mags,a holster,org box and 200rnds for $650 I believe.Not what I wanted,but had very little response for the 10mm. It was bone stock

If it is gun and box,I would start at $600.Maybe take $550.Probably end up with $500.Just not a real popular round.
Then add the mags and ammo.The internals will be important to a small percentage of the regular buyers.
And I don't like buying guns with aftermarket internals.
Who did the work? kinda thinking,for me.

Good luck
I'll PM my offer of $150 to take it off your hands.:D

About like a 1911 in 45acp.Not that bad.
I would guess the slide being heavier,for the heavier load,works to keep the recoil down too.??

I kinda wish I would have kept mine,for that very reason.
I wouldn't worry about much of anything not being detracted from an attack ,after a couple 10mm rounds thrown at it.
2 or 4 legged creatures.

what is a fair price for a full size glock 10mm that is in good shape?

New $560, I think if you have extras depending on what they are will definitely keep the price up. I traded my Glock for a S&W 29 44mag but my Glock had 3 1/2 lb trigger,night sights 2 Kriss Vector 30 round clips, action job, 4 stock clips, 1 box ammo and I was asking $875. It shot as good as my Springfield TRP with action job and 3 1/2 lb trigger. Now to buy a Glock long slide 10 mm. Hope that kind of gives you an idea...

The extra mags and ammo are the factor that matters.Both are expensive for the gun

The rest of the extras and sell ability,don't always go hand in hand.The casual buyer may just want a 10mm cause his buddy told him he needed one.He won't know the difference on the rest.
Hi caps and AMMO YEAH

I sold a glock 20 last summer,with 4 mags,a holster,org box and 200rnds for $650 I believe.Not what I wanted,but had very little response for the 10mm. It was bone stock

If it is gun and box,I would start at $600.Maybe take $550.Probably end up with $500.Just not a real popular round.
Then add the mags and ammo.The internals will be important to a small percentage of the regular buyers.
And I don't like buying guns with aftermarket internals.
Who did the work? kinda thinking,for me.

Good luck
I'll PM my offer of $150 to take it off your hands.:D

Ed Boning in Medford, his specilty is 1911s he built a Caspien for me. Was the best 1911 I've ever shot. As good as les Bear, Ed Brown. 25 yrds 7 rounds size of quarter

I have had as many as 12 or 14 of these 10mm. All have been better shooters than I can hold steady. The 3 Glocks all are very point of site impact pieces. The Colt Delta is nice, but not any more fun than the Tangfolio's and the Rock Island is a kick since I am a 1911 type of guy. The Fusion Arm pro hunter is scoped and great at 50yards.. oh might, what decisions, but reloading works too, the same load for any of the above

Might have strayed away from the original question of pricing.. the latest Blue book of gun values states a g-20/ 2 or 3 in 100% shape is worth $500. Values are in the eyes of the buyers, extras always help to make a deal. Sellers usually want extra for the firearm, as they have had a personal attachment.. Having said that, there are many used pieces available if on takes the time to shop.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top