Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

10mm & 45 1911 mags, Beretta 92fs mags, CZ75B mags, Ruger Mk III mag, & 92FS holster

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by graniteclimber, Oct 23, 2012.

1. graniteclimber

graniteclimber Hillsboro, OR Member

I am moving to Alaska next year which is prompting me to sell a large collection of firearms, ammunition, and magazines. I will be listing the firearms, mags and accessories over the next few days. Some have already been listed, please see my threads in the other classified forums. Due to the size of the collection and limited about of time I have, it is difficult to post pictures of everything. I will be happy to take a picture of whatever you request but please be seriously interested in purchasing the item before requesting a picture.

Email contact works best. My email address is sunrivershepherd@gmail.com PLEASE INCLUDE LOT NUMBER AND ITEM YOU'RE INQUIRING ABOUT WHEN CONTACTING.

Face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area are strongly preferred, however I can ship at buyers expense but please be advised due to my work schedule it may take a day or two for me to get it shipped out.

Reasonable offers and or quantity discounts may be considered. Please specify what you are ordering in addition to the lot number.

10mm 1911

1. Colt Delta Elite 10mm stainless factory magazine. Excellent condition. $40.00

3. Chip McCormick 10mm 9rnd magazine, used excellent condition with extended base plate. Four mags, $25.00 each

4. Mec-Gar 10mm 1911 8rnd magazine blued, new in package. $28.00

CZ-75B

ALL SOLD

Beretta 92

13. Beretta 92FS Factory 15rnd magazine, like new. $13.00

.45 acp 1911 magazines

ALL SOLD

Ruger Mark III 22 LR

17. Ruger Mark III 10rnd magazine, new in factory package. $16.00

Holsters

20. Beretta 92FS Blackhawk CQC 92FS paddle kydex holster, right hand, flat dark earth, like new. $25.00

21. Galco PLE 1911 tan paddle holster, right hand, like new, worn less than 2 hours. $50.00

2. BEN LILLY

BEN LILLY Lincoln City, OR NRA LIFE MEMBER Bronze Supporter

I'll buy the italian 92fs magazines @ 13
    .And the MKIII magazine

3. graniteclimber

graniteclimber Hillsboro, OR Member

Updated