JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am pretty close to 1300 using 200 Grain XTPs and 12.0 grains of 800x.

Same charge gets the 180 grain XTPs going above 1300FPS.

I have kind of stopped going too close to boom loads in 10mm. I figure I have flown close enough to the sun.

My usual loads are now 180 XTPs or Gold dots and 11.0 grains of 800x.

Highest I went in the pistol was a 14.0 charge of 800x behind the 200 XTP. High signs of pressure and I stopped there.

I haven't seen 220 grain bullets out there to try.

One bit on 800x, is to measure each round by hand, the stuff is too flakey to trust with a poder flow, it could cause an extra grain to get by which could make or break the bank.

Then again, I have done some pretty crazy stuff in a blowback TNW ASR with the 10mm and up to 16 grains of 800x. Started blowing primers...

IMG_1484.JPG

Did I read 16grs? whole lee crap.

Yep, when I worked there we were testing what the rifle could take.

After 3 rounds of this load the extractor decided to no longer want to be part of the firearm. Otherwise it kept on eating everything after we swapped the extractor.

Each round was destroying the primers as well. Found some primer remnants in the firing pin channel of the bolt.

Kind of the reason I stepped back on my 10MM crazy loads. I dont' mind sitting around 1150-1200 with lighter bullets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top