JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These elected officials got college degrees??? But look how stupid they have become since then!!! Doesn't Owebamma care have the same effect? Making people buy Insurance or get fined!!! Just stupid I say.

Not a matter of stupid. Just working toward the desired agenda of their benefactors and handlers, on all fronts. The insurance BS has been discussed for years as a potential toehold.

First, you are forced to insure any guns and/or your liability in their use.

Then they make a legal requirement of the insurance companies to report any insured items, serial numbers, etc, to the state. Round about way of accomplishing registration prior to confiscation.

No, they are not stupid. They will continue to attempt any deception like this until eventually gun owners and paid for politicians will say 'well, that's not so bad; that's an ok compromise' - then that is the beginning of the end of private gun ownership.

That damn boating accident, I guess I dont need insurance now.

The way they get around that is by making you understand that you are paying for that insurance regardless via your taxes. They then put in your mind to ask yourself... 'well why risk the fine & imprisonment for not reporting what I have on my insurance, since I am paying for it regardless, I may as well take the less risky route & report what I have'...... It's a form of extortion & blackmail but completely legal & highly used by statists

The way they get around that is by making you understand that you are paying for that insurance regardless via your taxes. They then put in your mind to ask yourself... 'well why risk the fine & imprisonment for not reporting what I have on my insurance, since I am paying for it regardless, I may as well take the less risky route & report what I have'...... It's a form of extortion & blackmail but completely legal & highly used by statists

Can't get blood from a turnip.

This is akin to claiming all vehicle operators should be required to purchase DUI insurance to put the cost back onto those who drove the car.

Not a matter of stupid. Just working toward the desired agenda of their benefactors and handlers, on all fronts. The insurance BS has been discussed for years as a potential toehold.

Then they make a legal requirement of the insurance companies to report any insured items, serial numbers, etc, to the state. Round about way of accomplishing registration prior to confiscation.

No, they are not stupid. They will continue to attempt any deception like this until eventually gun owners and paid for politicians will say 'well, that's not so bad; that's an ok compromise' - then that is the beginning of the end of private gun ownership.

Totally agree!

"It shall be unlawful for a person who owns a firearm purchased on or after the effective date of this subsection not to be covered by a qualified liability insurance policy,"

I'm suuuure that is what the founding fathers intended for us all.

Liability insurance for what??

Covers the damage the perp causes in the event I miss him??

The liability insurance requirement would be an absolute nightmare of gun freedom.

Basic $1,000,000 per incident liability coverage $100.00 per month.

Coverage extends only to firearms stored in approved gun safes, with trigger locks, stored at approved gun storage facilities.

Additional coverage for home storage of firearms $100.00 per month.

Additional premium (per weapon) if handgun $50.00 per month

Additional premium (per weapon) if "Assault Style" $200.00 per month

Rider for "Concealed Carry" permit holders $100.00 per month.

Etc, etc, etc.

They would pick us to death!!

That damn boating accident, I guess I dont need insurance now.

So there I was officer... me and 54 AK's, 11 FALs and other miscellaneous .308 battle rifles out fishing and the most dang-nub storm blew in and capsized my little vessel. It was the most windiest of storms I tell ya' with at least 4' swells.... almost as freaky as that sink hole that swallowed all my ammo in my back yard, I tell ya'

SF-

I wish more people would understand that all recent presidents are puppets, just following the cues from their masters.

That end has already begun in 1934.

Don't know if this has been brought up before, but....Does this mean I can shoot someone and I'm covered?

Maybe the insurance company's want something here like in Afghanistan. We kill a kid out playing in their mud front yard with our drones, we pay the family $10,000. Done deal, everyone is happy except who's lying under the mud.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top