JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a new Spam can of 1080rds of 5.45x39mm unopened, and 400rds of Silver bear 5.45x39mm some loose some in boxes.

$360, Shipping is +$50 (No I dont get bulk shipping rates like the gun web sites)

Prefer local FTF. Will trade for 7.62x39mm. None corrosive only.

WILL TRADE FOR 7.62x39mm 1150 Rounds for my 1400 rounds of 5.45x39mm

The $360 was and still is a great deal for someone who has an AK74 that shoots the ammo. That is less than 25 cents per round. If I had an AK74 or a Daewoo I would jump on this. Even with the shipping it is a good deal.

And don't you just love 8 post newbees with an attitude?

The $360 was and still is a great deal for someone who has an AK74 that shoots the ammo. That is less than 25 cents per round. If I had an AK74 or a Daewoo I would jump on this. Even with the shipping it is a good deal.

And don't you just love 8 post newbees with an attitude?

Your John Wayne quote should be read more closely.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.