JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the max prison facilities we installed a water canon - joystick control and if the water doesn't run em off hit the big red button and 9 gal bursts of pepper spray at fire hose pressure. They were produced by the Israelis - over there they truck mount the system. One of the truck mounted systems along with a flame thrower and you have a heck of a solution - light it up then put it out ;)

mark 19? or perhaps a ma duce should do the job quite well. Might not be able to get a mark 19 but the m2 should be available if you have the money.

U.S. Marshals have been dispersing crowds for a long time with a 12 gauge SxS. I think it's as much a stand your ground and don't let em see you blink thing as it is a sheer firepower issue. I'm sticking my double barrel in the nose of the biggest loudmouth and asking him what he wants to do next.

I'm just going to make an observation so take it for what it' worth.

The timing of this discussion is, let's call it "curious" in the wake of a bunch of internet and twitter chatter about riots and payback, depending upon the election's outcome.

Considering the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, we may have quite a little petrie dish back on Staten Island to watch.

Other than that, I hope this is all academic and a little tongue-in-cheek.

Phasers on heavy stun...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top