JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For large crowds an ak in 7.62x39mm with hollows point will take down anything with two legs while having high capacity and good stopping power,or mac 10 pistol in .460 Rowland(aka .44 mag for auto pistols) would be quite devastating and either will also be very reliable.

Saiga 12 with several 20-round drums of 00 buckshot. Each drum could unload 180 .33 caliber pellets downrange as fast as you could pull the trigger. Shock effect alone would probably mean fast crowd dispersal (unless they were zombies) well before your first drum went empty. Pure devastation.

Keith

Saiga 12 with several 20-round drums of 00 buckshot. Each drum could unload 180 .33 caliber pellets downrange as fast as you could pull the trigger. Shock effect alone would probably mean fast crowd dispersal (unless they were zombies) well before your first drum went empty. Pure devastation.

Keith

That is a great choice but for me I would rather load up the saiga 12 with 3" slugs for massive would channels and better penetration through cover.

keep the drums loaded with one buck, and one slugs.. color code, and be ready for anything... to me the drums are too big and heavy, i like the stick mags... but i'm rolling old school with an 8 round pump!

Actually, it depends on what you want to do.
Disperse a crowd? Go with a .308 and just plug one or two people. The rest will scatter.

Stop an advancing mob? Rack the slide on a Mossberg 500 to get their attention. If there's a loudmouth egging them on, shoot him. The rest will scatter.

Stop a full-scale assault? An AR or AK with large magazines.

Or, just switch to another channel and watch re-runs of Gilligan's Island, then shoot the television.

:s0112: :s0114: ;)

AK47 with 100 rd drum and FN SLP MK 1 shotgun. Those are my choices out of many weapons. I have a 30 caliber can labeled "12 GA carry package".. opened it has a 20 rd belt pouch and a 50 round bandoleer, loaded

Racking a shotgun merely deprives you of one more shell

Actually, it depends on what you want to do.
Disperse a crowd? Go with a .308 and just plug one or two people. The rest will scatter.

Stop an advancing mob? Rack the slide on a Mossberg 500 to get their attention. If there's a loudmouth egging them on, shoot him. The rest will scatter.

Stop a full-scale assault? An AR or AK with large magazines.

Or, just switch to another channel and watch re-runs of Gilligan's Island, then shoot the television.

:s0112: :s0114: ;)

I think that the Korean merchants proved that your theory is correct during the LA riots in the 1980's. Shoot one and the others will run like rabbits and find another street to do their looting.

A good AR,M-14, Mini-14, Mini-30, or Ak would be the solution to a problem.

A consideration if you're on a budget..AK ammo is half what good 5.56 goes for

I don't like the Saigas because the shells can be depressed in a stick mag and deform/jam, and the magazine sticks out, unlike the FN or other shotties. A shotgun is a close range weapon and the mag is just one more handle for attackers to grab

I work off the principle that happiness is an automatic weapon with a belt feed. I'd ideally have an M249, M60, HK21, M240, M2 etc. But since money is an issue for me, I'd grab my AK, AR or Saiga 12 depending on the situation.

Only thing I don't like about the ak is ammo availability seems like unless you stock pile it it would be hard to find in a shtf situation if there are any spelling mistakes I'm sorry I am typing this on my phone

No worries here, have plenty. Lots of AKs and SKS rifles out there.. and if you survive a few shoots you'll have plenty of capture weapons in common calibers

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top