JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did a search and could not believe this was not discussed somewhere in the Forums, but I must be using the wrong keywords.

Here is a Video

Basically it was a guy with a rifle shooting up the joint down in Austin. He was a felon so he should not have had the guns. The mounted policeman was getting two horses out of a trailer and had both of them by the reins when he saw the active shooter. He was 104 yards away, but the officer drew his S&W M&P .40 and fired with one hand while controlling the horses with the other. One shot, one kill.

It seems the officer was trying to provide covering fire for other officers who were advancing on the active shooter, but I could be reading to much into the situation.

If this has been posted elsewhere .... Oops, but I don't really care, I made an effort.

It was posted Agee ago when it happened. Still a great shot, even with lots of practice.

Never gets old watching a bad guy go down!

:D:D

It was an amazing shot, and I do remember it being discussed here when it happened. Unfortunately, I've had an issue searching for previous posts on a similar topic. Seems if you don't get the right words in the search, they never show up. I don't know why that is, but I can sympathize.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top