JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle was my first build the only thing left original is the receiver aftermarket trigger aftermarket barrel custom stock bipod 3X9and bipod for sale for 350$ open to all trades trade value is 400 thanks for looking

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hey Robert, your mailbox is full. Sorry I've been off line. Wife was in the hospital up at OHSU for the past three weeks. Didn't want you to think I was blowing you off. Too much of that going on lately. Hope all is well. Jon

No that's OK sorry to hear about your wife R u still planning on getting the rifle or should I put it back up for sale prayers are with you

Hey Robert, your mailbox is full. Sorry I've been off line. Wife was in the hospital up at OHSU for the past three weeks. Didn't want you to think I was blowing you off. Too much of that going on lately. Hope all is well. Jon
5036029523 call or text and I can receive pictures:)call or text and I can receive pictures

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.