JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Amazon. There are a couple Caldwell knockoffs that are cheap and work. Get the one that Velcro's around the barrel.

I hire the neighbor kids for a couple popsicles and a candy bar.
children-carrying-water-buckets-on-their-heads-AEEG8R.jpg

I use one of the Caldwell made to fit a 1913 rail on my PCC's. I just altered it so I can still get at the charging handle from the back. On my Ruger PCC I put the charging handle on the other side since I like that but the mount for the catcher is in the way of the sights. So to use it on the Ruger I have to use a Dot sight. So probably would be the same on a 10/22. Would work if you were using a Dot and had the 1913 rail on top of the rifle. If not one of the ones they make with velcro to attach may work.
For picking them off the ground I have heard several say those wire deals sold to pick up nuts work real well. It's a wire cage like thing on a pole. Call them nut gatherers. You roll it along the ground and the nuts get caught in the thing. Have never tried one but several said they work great for picking up brass.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top