JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
about 99% of the crap you spew on this site I want to correct but I am not a arrogant prick about it like you

Wow... I have a confirmed FAN (maybe two, counting your two "like" buddies)!

Hmmmm 99% of the crap I spew.... like what in particular? Of my over 3,000 post you should be able to list at least 2,997 instances of "crap", but I'd be humbled if you would list just two legitimate instances. If I take what you said at face value according to you I'm totally F-ed up on all my beliefs, morals, opinions, and values. Is that right, or was that 99% comment an immature exaggeration?

Do you lack a sense of humor? For what it's worth, I'm a registered Independent & not a TV/Radio talk-show fanboy. I was merely pointing out with my quote "hack job" that the political right isn't the only one with CONTEMPTABLE poser-charlatans and casting stones at glass houses goes both ways.

I didn't FEEL arrogant when I posted that... not that I feel the slightest need to have you actually like (or understand) me, mind you.

Maybe I am a prick, but I'm YOUR prick! ;)

I lost any respect I had for Lars (at the time) when I actually 'got in' as a caller and talked to him a few years ago. He is a master at 'working' a caller away from the subject and will cut one off when they are attempting to stay in context on the subject - especially if he cannot or is unable to follow the topic due to lack of education on the particular subject or inability to compete with the caller intellectually or grammatically.

I lost any respect I had for Lars (at the time) when I actually 'got in' as a caller and talked to him a few years ago. He is a master at 'working' a caller away from the subject and will cut one off when they are attempting to stay in context on the subject - especially if he cannot or is unable to follow the topic due to lack of education on the particular subject or inability to compete with the caller intellectually or grammatically.

Sounds like most political talk radio hosts that take calls.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top