JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Stoney :)

Guess I'll have to have to flip a coin to decide if I'll be tuning into Glenn or Lars.

Maybe they can pull all the talk shows and give us KUFO back.

Can't say I miss the Nickelback station. IMO KUFO can stay dead and gone. A better local rock station wouldn't be a bad idea though...

Pretty sure he'll be back on another station. Probably without tape delay!

" not a big performer in the ratings......on tape delay...." Really, I just can't understand that at all!?!?

Yeah he's on 1190 or 102.3 right after rush. I think he replaced Michael Berry's spot?

If you ask me, they should have booted Mark and Dave.
I cant stand those spineless morons. Ive called in about a dozen times to correct them on the proper firearm related nomenclature.
Its pointless because they'll never get it nor do they want to.. But its always fun calling in and telling them they're basically idiots.

Pretty sure he'll be back on another station. Probably without tape delay!

" not a big performer in the ratings......on tape delay...." Really, I just can't understand that at all!?!?

I don't buy it either. They'd always pause the show and go live if it was breaking news. And they inject current and local news into every commercial break. So it's not like listeners didn't know what was going on locally or with traffic. They probably had a bunch of liberals call in and complain about Christianity being mentioned on the radio.

Yeah he's on 1190 or 102.3 right after rush. I think he replaced Michael Berry's spot?

True. Just kinda bummed with the change. I turned on the radio and they had some new guy rambling about local traffic light conspiracy for like 40 min. Eh... :/ Probably just going to stream everything. Radio is getting as ridiculous as TV.

Listened to Mr. Villanucci a bit this morning, not that impressed. Wasn't really that impressed with Glenn Beck though either, just didn't really entertain me. Hopefully Villanucci will get better as time goes on, I am willing to give him a few weeks to get in the groove of things.

Lars is still on my top listen list, love listening to Lars.

Well, bobber, Beck at least tells his audience to research things for themselves and not take his word for anything. So I don't consider what he presents as propaganda as much as I do what is spewed by the talking heads reading script on the MSNBC, CBS, NBC, PBS and ABC sponsored affiliates.

I REALLY dislike Beck so I don't have a problem with it, personally.

I can stand Lars to a certain point, but I still tend to disagree with him on too many points to make it an enjoyable listening experience.

I will not listen to Geraldo or Michael Weiner (Savage). Geraldo is a blowhard and savage is just a faux-conservative who talks for hours on end about how great he is.

Beck's not everyone's cup of tea, but I still find him and his staff entertaining and would rather wake up to national current events and political jokes than the boring jerk they have on now. :(

I stopped listening to this dbag cause all he did was say he is a alcoholic. And I'm a Mormon, and I'm supposed to probably like this limp wrist. I don't. It's all about money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top