JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No longer available....I decided to chop it into something cool

ive got this old shotgun made somewhere between 1910-1930, its a cresent firearms. also says new victor armory steel on the barrel....shoots great,almost full box of 2" shells included

cool gun, would be fun to restore or keep it as is to shoot and play, it has some kick

$100

im in Beaverton

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame to cut an old SG up like that

Ya it went through my head...but they are every where and no one wanted this one...i even went as low as $60 and a six pack of good beer and still people said no....

Hey are you on pirate 4x4....or have I seen you around beaverton....there is two floating around...I met a guy named Paul with a Toyota trekker...

And if I had posted it for $60 then the 10 people who offered $60 wouldve offered $40 and when I said no they would never email me back...thats how it goes with a lot of these gun guys:s0155:

Yes that is me. Same screen name as the truck sites and yes I am the guy with the Trekker

Right on....you live near scholls ferry right? I saw a tan trekker so I pulled over and chatted with you for a bit like two years ago....maybe...or do you have the lifted bobbed trekker off 198th and tv hwy area...either way I love trekkers. ...i have 2 different toyota builds on pirate 4x4 right now

I had the same thought was trying to sell an old 16 guage Stevens and kept getting offers for 40 bucks so I decided to cut mine. It might be pointless but it was fun. Started with this
Ended with this

Still trying to decide if I want to cut the stock down. Barrel is at 19 inches. Would love to see what you come up with.

02291E2A-C80E-474E-AE59-F840DE0957D3_zpsk2nwtv7f.jpg 9C3E0D95-3139-4AE0-A125-BAFCC3705A1B_zpsxrx23s10.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.