JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

World's First Titanium AR .308 Rifle
by NEMO Arms – $100,000

Posted <broken link removed> by <broken link removed> in <broken link removed> , <broken link removed> , <broken link removed>

ti•ta•ni•um |tīˈtānēəm| -noun- the chemical element of atomic number 22, a hard silver-gray metal of the transition series, used in strong, light, corrosion-resistant alloys.(Symbol: Ti )

It's finally here – and the [TI]ONE Titanium .308 Battle Rifle // SERIAL #1 is just as bad as it is beautiful. Boasting a revolutionary Titanium body and state-of-the-art hardware, the [TI]ONE is in a league all its own. While it is a gun we created to sell, its price point puts it a bit out of reach for the mass market; that said, its main function is as a statement piece that is taking the gun industry by storm.

Talk is cheap – Titanium isn't. The gun industry is full of people talking about engineering and manufacturing capabilities that they just don't have. The NEMO [Ti]ONE project has propelled us to be the "First to the Moon," so to speak, which is just where we want to be. However, just as the race to the moon it wasn't so much about getting there as it was about what was learned along the way, the NEMO [Ti]ONE is meant to be a demonstration of our engineering and manufacturing superiority.

Based on our M6 .308 AR chassis, the [Ti]ONE is the only rifle that can double as a shield while still turning heads and getting the job done with some serious firepower.

Below is a list of the [Ti]ONE specs – we are truly proud of what our company has achieved and plan to continue our M.O. as innovative manufacturers in one of the most competitive industries in the world.

2 / 9

Christiansen arms made titanium upper and lower with a carbon fibre wrapped barrel and carbon fibre hand guard for about 5k for sale to the general public years ago. I handled one it was nice and light and someone eventually baught it because it disappeared.

Completely useless. Pointless. Overpriced. Novelty. Shameless add campaign. Hell you could buy x4 select fire m16's for that price. Utterly stupid!

Yet I'm drowning in drool.....

I was leaning more towards the bankers Heywood lol
I realize that. This s isn't the place for me to get into it so all I will do is ask you to research the comunity reinvestment act and the practice of redlighting. Then You will realize why banks were giving loans to people they knew couldn't re pay them.
I used to run a small mortgage business. I got out because of the rules meant to "help". And just in time too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top