JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM IS SOLD.....
THank you for your interest.

For sale is 1000 Rounds of Brand new, Factory Federal HXP .40 Caliber Jacketed Hollow Point, and Remington 180 grain .40 Caliber ammunition for just 199.00
Ammo can is brand new and is 10.00 extra.
Buyer must be at least 21 years of age and legally able to purchase and possess this ammunition.
Meet face to face on the West side of Vancouver just off of I-5.
Thank you.

3196EC14-CF37-4898-8326-825028B9C90A.jpeg F46C92FC-60A4-4C39-8F1F-EF4F7948EF39.jpeg 97B434C8-DB63-4CBD-A7FB-DEA24E9604F1.jpeg 6F2C2EE1-A46F-4F6F-AAD3-E604E510FF08.jpeg

Last Edited:
Buyer must be at least 21 years of age and legally able to purchase and possess this ammunition.
Great deal for 1000 rounds. Not sure where the above phrase came from though. There is no law (at least yet) about ammo in WA. Sure they tried to stick that stupid semi auto ban and handgun purchases are restricted. You can decide on your own to only sell to those over 21, totally up to you. I would have ended it there.

Would you like to purchase it?
If you purchase it from one of the online ammo distributors, You are required to provide a copy of your drivers license.
Thank you for your legal advise.

Would you like to purchase it?
If you purchase it from one of the online ammo distributors, You are required to provide a copy of your drivers license.
Thank you for your legal advise.
I would if I was closer and didn't already have way too much 40. I think I had one online dealer a while back that wanted a drivers license the rest I deal with didn't ask. Most of the rules deal with firearms not ammo thankfully in this state. Now if we were talking IL or NY or CA, totally different story!
GLWS someone is going to get a good combo of defense and practice rounds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.