JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Watch out guys. He just gave me the run around for an hour then flaked. I would pass if I were you. PM me for screenshots of the text convo with timeline. I would post it here but it shows his number and I am not that poopy over it. Pretty sure he is a young kid by the way he texts.

Watch out guys. He just gave me the run around for an hour then flaked. I would pass if I were you. PM me for screenshots of the text convo with timeline. I would post it here but it shows his number and I am not that poopy over it. Pretty sure he is a young kid by the way he texts.
This guy flaked on me to in a previous deal. Agreed on price and transfer location. Never showed or returned text or phone call. Then said he sold

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.