JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Remember.... last month... when $.30rd was a great deal!?

C-R-A-P! 🤣
I remember when 17-19 CPR was a good price for ball 9mm ammo. I should have bought more than I did.

I have about 3500 rounds of 9x19, about 2500 of that is good defensive ammo. I would like to get another case of 124gr ammo, but I can wait.

I remember when 17-19 CPR was a good price for ball 9mm ammo. I should have bought more than I did.

I have about 3500 rounds of 9x19, about 2500 of that is good defensive ammo. I would like to get another case of 124gr ammo, but I can wait.
Yup! I've always been a bit deep on ammo, but back a few years ago when 9 was .15-.17 and 5.56 was .17-.24... I went a little bezerker on all my calibers.

I have personal "minimums" per firearm, so every time I aquire a new firearm I'm actually "short" all over again. I'm still working out the kinks in my ammo stockpile plan.. obviously.🤣

Looking at past cycles... I'm still expecting prices to drop a bit more. But it's looking real good!!

Thanks for posting!

Last Edited:

Free Shipping
Quantity in Stock:13
That's a good deal with free shipping!

Free Shipping
Quantity in Stock:13
Has anyone purchased from this place?

SG Ammo - yes, I have, a number of times. I have had no problems with them. There were some Redditors that complained about the owner's "greedy" attitude during the pandemic panic buying, but I never saw anything bad about the outfit.
Their current price on Blaser brass 124gr is the best I have seen in years! $259 with free shipping.
I just ordered a case from Barelli @ $285 shipping included.

Methinks I might have to purchase a case from SGAmmo.

I bought a case of 9mm Blaser brass 124gn for $259 with free shipping. insurance & signature required on delivery for another $6.
These are pre covid prices! Thank you all for letting me know these guys are Legit.

Fe1uMNXVEAEEq8S.jpg Fg2DniQVEAAZwSg.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top