Reactions
I remember when 17-19 CPR was a good price for ball 9mm ammo. I should have bought more than I did.

I have about 3500 rounds of 9x19, about 2500 of that is good defensive ammo. I would like to get another case of 124gr ammo, but I can wait.
Yup! I've always been a bit deep on ammo, but back a few years ago when 9 was .15-.17 and 5.56 was .17-.24... I went a little bezerker on all my calibers.

I have personal "minimums" per firearm, so every time I aquire a new firearm I'm actually "short" all over again. I'm still working out the kinks in my ammo stockpile plan.. obviously.🤣

Looking at past cycles... I'm still expecting prices to drop a bit more. But it's looking real good!!

Thanks for posting!

Last Edited:
Reactions
SG Ammo - yes, I have, a number of times. I have had no problems with them. There were some Redditors that complained about the owner's "greedy" attitude during the pandemic panic buying, but I never saw anything bad about the outfit.
Their current price on Blaser brass 124gr is the best I have seen in years! $259 with free shipping.
I just ordered a case from Barelli @ $285 shipping included.

Methinks I might have to purchase a case from SGAmmo.

Reactions
I bought a case of 9mm Blaser brass 124gn for $259 with free shipping. insurance & signature required on delivery for another $6.
These are pre covid prices! Thank you all for letting me know these guys are Legit.

Fe1uMNXVEAEEq8S.jpg Fg2DniQVEAAZwSg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top