JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Unless you specifically want soft point that's expensive. $363 shipped here.
I do have mostly soft point/expanding ammo in almost all of my calibers, including 7.62x39. I was tempted to buy a case of this, but I looked at my inventory list and I have 7K+ of 7.62x39 ammo, and I need other ammo more, so I am passing on it. I wouldn't mind having 100-200 rounds of this for hunting ammo for my CZ 527 though. The gel test I saw on YT showed this doing 2100 fps, penetrating 16" and expanded very well. I just don't need 1K rounds of it if someone wanted to divy it up.

EDIT: I went ahead and ordered a case.

Last Edited:
I do have mostly soft point/expanding ammo in almost all of my calibers, including 7.62x39. I was tempted to buy a case of this, but I looked at my inventory list and I have 7K+ of 7.62x39 ammo, and I need other ammo more, so I am passing on it. I wouldn't mind having 100-200 rounds of this for hunting ammo for my CZ 527 though. The gel test I saw on YT showed this doing 2100 fps, penetrating 16" and expanded very well. I just don't need 1K rounds of it if someone wanted to divy it up.

EDIT: I went ahead and ordered a case.
I agree. I think I have a few hundred rounds of PPU soft points for my 527. They seemed the best after watching the gel tests.

I go with Hornady SST for that
I have 1K rounds of SST and it is my first choice for defensive ammo. I got the SST for 56 CPR in 2015 (from SGAmmo). I have not seen it for less than $1 per round lately - mostly significantly more than that. When it comes back below $1 per round I will consider getting more. I should have bought more when it was 56 CPR.

I have 7K rounds total of 7.62x39, most of it is HP or SP.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top