JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a case of 1000 rds of Federal .223 Rem AE223BK. It's bulk packaged 1000rds to a case. The rounds are in a sealed plastic bag and I've never opened the cardboard case/box. You can be the first to break the tape.

Specs and description:
Mfg. Item #: AE223BK
Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail
Bullet Weight: 55 GR
Muzzle Energy: 1282 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 3240 fps
Rounds per Box: 1000
With great ballistics and reliable feeding, you'll find Federal's American Eagle loads more than suitable for honing your skills. Whether your targets are paper, aluminum or varmint, they're here to keep you shooting all day. American Eagle rounds are loaded to the same specifications as Federal's Premium loads, but at a more practical price.

The specs and description was taken from another web page advertizing the same ammo for over $400 (BTW, they were out of stock). The pictures are "stock photos."

Call (don't text) when you're serious about buying. We could meet in Vancouver, WA or the Portland, OR area, along the I-205 corridore.

Aloha, Mark
Ph# five oh three 87 five seventy seven six9

federal223remae223bk-02.jpg

th.jpg AE223BK2.jpg

Last Edited:
BTT.

Price is $350 a case.

I'll be in Tacoma, WA on Saturday 7-26-14 about noon. If you want a case let me know. I'll bring it with me. Call before 0900hrs. on 7-26-14.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.