JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guy walking his dog confronted by youths with guns to steal his wallet and dog. Hit him with their car. Sounds like it happened on Sunday. Are we getting to the point now where you have to walk your dog with gun in hand? Maybe a street howitzer in hand would make them think u aren't worth the trouble? (Kidding, cuz I know every person who saw you would call the cops around here probably).

View attachment 1055483

Sad to say, this is what happens when you have bought and paid for DA's that don't enforce the rule of law, make excuses for criminals, and turn victims into criminals.

Personally, when I walk the dog, what goes with me is drivers license, carry permit, house key, knife, pepper spray and my edc, with a pair of reloads.

I predict a future with increasing vigilantism, until these morons realize each time they attempt to accost someone, it could cost them their lives…

Sad to say, this is what happens when you have bought and paid for DA's that don't enforce the rule of law, make excuses for criminals, and turn victims into criminals.

Personally, when I walk the dog, what goes with me is drivers license, carry permit, house key, knife, pepper spray and my edc, with a pair of reloads.

I predict a future with increasing vigilantism, until these morons realize each time they attempt to accost someone, it could cost them their lives…
It does seem to be the only route open at this time and I know people are incredibly fed up with violent crims being able to do whatever they want with no consequences whatsoever so I think ur right we will start seeing that in future.

Part two
11, 15 and 17 years old.
Even if convicted of felonies their sentences will eventually be commuted to misdemeanors, so no downside to them at all regardless of what they do.

"SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Gov. Kate Brown has commuted the sentences of more than 70 people convicted of felonies while juveniles, but the action doesn't mean they are about to be released.​
The governor's commutations grant some adults in custody who committed serious crimes as juveniles the opportunity to appear before a state board to argue for their release after 15 years in prison.​
The list includes people convicted between 1988 and 2019 for crimes such as murder, assault, rape and manslaughter while juveniles. ..."​

Even if convicted of felonies their sentences will eventually be commuted to misdemeanors, so no downside to them at all regardless of what they do.

"SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Gov. Kate Brown has commuted the sentences of more than 70 people convicted of felonies while juveniles, but the action doesn't mean they are about to be released.​
The governor's commutations grant some adults in custody who committed serious crimes as juveniles the opportunity to appear before a state board to argue for their release after 15 years in prison.​
The list includes people convicted between 1988 and 2019 for crimes such as murder, assault, rape and manslaughter while juveniles. ..."​
I think ur right but this being Portland I don't think they would even get that far. Probably a week in juvi for both of the teens or whatever and nothing at all for the 11 year old.

Would be interesting to see 10 years from now how many felonies, convictions, arrests these three will have. If they stay in the Portland area it will be in the hundreds I'm sure (assuming police levels rise in future and that's no certainty). Their total jail time in next 10 years would probably be measured in days to weeks, not months or years I would guess. Unless they shoot each other or something in that time of course.

Police pulled this felon over for speeding this morning. They found a 7.62 x 39 gun with altered serial number and soda pop bottle silencer. What is that gun? Reminds me of a high point somehow but I have no idea.
FDB02087-9185-4012-959C-A7C5A697646A.jpeg

Last Edited:
Looks like a Tavor. Probably stolen. They're kind of expensive and he's prohibited, so the math is pretty simple.
Wow u r right, I was thinking of the x95 and didn't recognize it. So then it would be 7.62 x 51 not 7.62 x 39mm. Holy crap, what good is sticking a pop bottle on the end of a .308? Must be a real winner this dude.

Wow u r right, I was thinking of the x95 and didn't recognize it. So then it would be 7.62 x 51 not 7.62 x 39mm. Holy crap, what good is sticking a pop bottle on the end of a .308? Must be a real winner this dude.
To be fair to the winner who created this monstrosity, its not like a pop bottle suppressor would be any more effective on 7.62x39 either lol

The real tragedy with these kids is when they pull that crap on the wrong guy.
Someone is going to ventilate one and then it's gonna be on.

They won't care that he was pointing a gun at you.
The dead kid at your feet is all they will focus on.

It's not just the "leaders"
They got voted in.

The people have the power to change this, but yet they continue voting for them over and over.
People cry and wring their hands about it all then, vote the same way again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top